Sunday, May 20, 2007

What freedom are they fighting for?

When I am confronted with the statement "They are fighting for our freedom" either in the media or face to face I have been perplexed and angry. I have always found myself arguing they are not fighting and dying for any freedoms that I am aware.

But I have come to realize over the past few years that the soldiers who have died in this ill conceived "occupation" have in fact in a strange and backward way died for yours and my freedoms. The sad and sick fact is that young men and women are dying so that everyone in America will become so sick and fed up with the carrnage that the vote in 2008 will be overwelmingly Democratic.

The election of 2008 will need to be so overwelming to the left that no degree of election fixing, disenfrancisement, or out and out cheating will work. The deck is being stacked as we speak. U.S. Attorney's have been put in place to rule in favor of the Right. Rove is hard at work to bring a 1000 year reign of the Right.

So remember when the bumper sticker says Support the Troops. They "really" are fighting for our freedoms. You realize of course we are living in bizarro world. Up is down, black is white, right is wrong.

leftisbest
View top news