Friday, February 1, 2008

OK!! I was wrong. Very wrong. I apologize.

As Super Tuesday draws near I must become humble and apologize to Senator Barack Obama.  My last post was one of disbelief and dismay.  His comments which I was force fed (out of context) angered me and sent me on a tailspin of negative prose.  Yet, as the days moved on I read his comments verbatim and have pieced together the full thought process he was attempting to convey.  His comments about Ronald Reagan were at best an attempt to show that the Republicans were attempting change, not good change, not improvement, but nonetheless change by its very definition.  I completely and totally agree with that statement and have climbed back on the Obama wagon. 

Senator Obama is the equivalent and possibly the finest example a current day JFK that I have seen in my lifetime.  I have listened to many of his speeches, read his book and have been moved by his words.  This man can grip an audience with the enthusiasm and the electricity he can put into the air.  I feel good about being an American once again.  A feeling that I have not felt for over 10 years.  This man has the potential to improve/change this country. He has the potential to be the finest and the most important individual in the past three decades.  I believe with all my heart that this man can change the world.

During the California debate last night it has become obvious that Senator Clinton and Senator Obama have decided that the Americans come first.  They come first before ego, differences, and policy.  No argument between the two is more important than is the future of the country.  For this I salute both candidates.  Again, I feel great about being an American.

A dream ticket...........Obama/Clinton.....Clinton/Obama....

I love this. 

No comments:

View top news